Power & Water Billing Schedule
PUD 1’s billing cycle is billed one month behind. For example, power that you used in February is read through your meter at the beginning of March. It is then processed through our system and you are billed for February’s power at the end of March. To better understand the cycle of billing for both water and electric services, please review the chart below. Our customer service team is also happy to answer any questions you have about billing, meter reading and our disconnection policy. To sign up for automatic payment withdrawals on your Visa or Mastercard, click here.
- Meters are read the 1st thru the 10th of month one (see March for example).
- Bills are generated / mailed on the 26th of month one.
- Payments are due on the 10th of month two (see April for example).
- A reminder letter is sent out on the 17th of month two.
- A disconnect letter is sent out on the 27th of month two if no arrangement or payment made.
- Actual disconnect for non-payment, first week of month three (see May for example).