PUD 1 is proud to serve our customers with continuous, reliable electric service. However your power may occasionally be interrupted by a blown fuse, a bad storm, or a failure in the line equipment serving your home or business. Our phones are staffed around the clock, but the lines may be very busy during outages. If you get a busy signal, wait a few minutes and try again. The more information we receive from our customers, the faster we can identify and correct the cause of the power outage.
To Report Power Outages 24/7 call:
(360) 877-5249 or toll-free: (800) 544-4223
BEFORE you call
- Is your whole house out of power?
- Have you checked your electrical breakers or fuses?
- Do you see trees or limbs on power lines?
AFTER Reporting a Power Outage
- Turn on porch light, so crews will see it when the power is restored.
- Be sure at least one light is on, so you know when the power is back on.
- Be sure all heaters, furnace and electrical appliances are off.
Downed Power Lines
Please report a fallen power line by calling the PUD at (360) 877-5249 or 911. NEVER touch fallen lines or anything under them. All power lines should be treated with extreme caution. Always assume electric wires are energized. You may assist the PUD by keeping others clear of the fallen lines until the work crews arrive.